Head of Retail Banking Operations
- Overall strategy planning in operations
- Strong team leading experience
- Attractive remuneration
About the company
Our client is a fast growing and well-established retail banking group in Hong Kong. Due to their recent expansion, they are now looking for a Head of Retail Banking Operations.
About the role
Reporting to the Operations GM, you will lead teams in managing overall retail banking operations, including CDD, investment operations, retail operations and payment & settlement operations. You have to formulate resources planning, set up daily operation framework, workflow processing and related system enhancement projects. As a department leader, you are requested to ensure various banking operations are in full compliance of internal policies and regulations. You are responsible for bank-wise workflow re-engineering and process improvement programs to increase team efficiency. In addition, you will actively drive new initiatives on digital transformation and quality of work to maximize operation effectiveness.
The successful applicant
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Bachelor degree holder.
- Minimum 15 years of relevant experience in all-rounded banking operations with at least 8 years in managerial level.
- Excellent knowledge in operational procedures and related regulatory requirement is a must.
- Good analytical mind, strong leadership and sound project management skills.
- Proficient in spoken and written Chinese, Putonghua and English.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.