Head of Retail - High Street Fashion & Accessories, HK and Macau
About the company
Our client is a Fashion group with a well established market presence in Hong Kong and Macau. They have over 20+ years of history and have expanded to other APAC regions including South East Asia and Mainland China.
To cope with business needs they are currently looking for a Head of Retail to oversee the business performance of three in-house labels for Hong Kong and Macau markets.
About the Role
As the Head of Retail you will be representing the Fashion Group and serving as the Key Retail Leader. You will be responsible in setting the general directions for each respective brands, conducting business development, negotiating leasing terms, and formulating sales strategies, targets and KPIs.
Reporting to the Company Owner, the Head of Retail will lead a Retail Operations & Training team and take full ownership towards the overall sales performance of the three respective brands in Hong Kong & Macau (total of x18 DOS).
This is a highly challenging and diverse role that requires excellent business acumen along with a hands-on and flexible sales attitude.
- Degree holder with a proven track record of success with any Fashion Retailers
- 7 years of retail working experience with at least 5 years at a managerial level
- Experience in multi-brand management is highly preferred (HK & Macau market exposure will be an advantage)
- Strong sales mindset and ability to represent the company as an Ambassador
- Strong commercial sense and understanding towards HK & Macau markets
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with all departments within the organisation to ensure projects are planned and executed effectively
- Resourceful, self-motivated and independent with proven problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese (any other spoken language will be an advantage)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Hiroshi Toyota at +852 3180 4963 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.