About our Client
Our client is a high-end shopping operator in Hong Kong holding a large scale portfolio of retail and entertainment complex featuring fine cuisines, a variety of lifestyle shops. With an innovative design and unique architecture integrate nature and technology with retail, if offers unique experiences to visitors. The company has an ambitious plan to revamp and expanding its existing asset and is inviting a high caliber Head of Retail Leasing to join the management team.
About the Role
- Report to Chief Operation Operator, you will lead a Senior Leasing Manager and a small team.
- Develop, implement and delivery of the commercial strategy
- Take a leading role to formulate the trade mix and tenant mix of each venue
- Advise the technical requirements, layout, proposed user of retail
- Coordination with various departments (including Technical, Marketing, Performing Art, Facilities Management Departments) on the planning, development and operation of shop
- Set up the retail leasing procedure and related system from scratch, development of branding strategy, draft leasing/tender documents, fit out guideline, preparation of budget on rental receivable.
- Bachelor Degree in related field is strongly preferred with 15+ years of progressive commercial leasing experience.
- Candidates without commercial leasing experience will not be considered for this position.
- The ability to work independently and manage all aspects of commercial leasing and marketing.
- The ability to deliver exceptional customer service.
- An ability to maintain drive and focus on the "big picture", while being detail oriented.
- The ability to work successfully in an extremely fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Fluent in English and Cantonese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.