Head of Sales Analysis Management (Banking Product team)
- Banking product performance analysis
- Develop product sales strategies
- Sound people management
About the company
Our client is a sizable and well-established retail banking group in Hong Kong. Due to the recent expansion, they are looking for a Head of Banking Product Sales Management for their retail banking dept.
About the role
Reporting to the Banking Product Head, you will lead a team in analyzing sales performance of retail banking products (including Deposit, Card, Loans and Segment). You are responsible for developing measurement and indicators in establishing sales target for different banking channels. You have to conduct data analysis, sales forecast, profitability reports, pricing trend and performance review on a regular basis. You are required to provide recommendations from sales performance insights, prepare profit models and conduct market trend study for business forecast. In addition, you have to propose product development plans from data results and initiate business strategies to maximize business profitability.
The successful applicant:
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- University Degree holder, preferably in Business or Accounting related disciplines.
- Minimum 10 years of sales performance management experience in retail banks, with at least 4 years in managerial level.
- Sound retail banking product knowledge and sales strategy management is a must.
- Strong business sense with good analytical skills.
- Excellent in data analytics tools and presentation skills.
- Strong people management and result-oriented.
- Proficient in both spoken and written Cantonese, Mandarin and English.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.