About the Client
Our client is a leading and fast growing technology company providing cutting edge on-demand service and solutions to clients locally and regionally. While already possessing a strong market position, they are looking to recruit a high caliber Head of Strategy to expand their e-business presence.
About the Role
Reporting to the CEO and managing a team of 6, you will provide leadership to the operations team, embed systems and processes to manage people and resources. As a top management, you will lead the development of the strategic plan/framework for the organization, and the detailed current year operating plan, while adhering to direction set by the CEO and Board of Directors. This includes formalizing and leading the strategic planning process, focusing on long term trends and outlook, and competitive intelligence. In addition, you will work in consultation and partnership with the regional team and be responsible for the operation of the site, delivering high volume, high transaction and value add operations in a fast moving process driven environment
- Bachelor degree in Business related field, i.e. Marketing, Technology, Commerce, Digital Marketing
- Passion with new technology and mobile applications business
- Experience implementing and managing change successfully
- Strong track record of leading, managing and developing a cohesive team
- Adept at removing the barriers that get in the way of delivering excellent customer service
- Training, mentoring and people development skills
- Achieving budgeted plans for the operations function and continuous professional development for all team members
- Achieving KPI's that drive service excellence
- Build and establish a project management function
- Deliver service contract revenue targets
- Good command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.