About The Client
Our client is a high growth Fintech business headquartered in Hong Kong. To cope with upcoming expansion, they are actively looking for a Talent Acquisition and Culture Lead to join and support with business growth and sustainability.
About The Role
The Head of Talent Acquisition & Culture is a new and vital role that will shape, lead and manage all aspects of Human Resources (with key focus on recruitment and driving a strong corporate culture). Working closely with the CEO, you will:
- oversee recruitment process, candidate sourcing, scheduling and work with external agencies on existing job vacancies
- identify and recommend innovative methods to attract diverse talents and simplify and enhance recruitment and onboarding processes
- guide supervisors during hiring and annual performance reviews
- conduct exit interviewers and draw conclusions for leadership
- advise on talent pipelines and sustainability planning
- act as a cultural steward working with team members at all levels to further develop overall capacity to foster a healthy, cohesive, collaborative, fun, fair and equitable workplace
- plan and organise team building events
The ideal candidate will possess exceptional relationship skills with a keen understanding of best practices in people and culture / HR management. You will have a proven ability to build employee engagement and growth. You will be a HR professional of the highest integrity and will seek to bring out the best in other members of the team.
- bachelor's degree with 10+ years of progressive Human Resources Management experience including employee onboarding, recruiting, conflict management and employee relations
- overseas returnee with work experience in multinational companies, financial services / fintech sector an advantage
- proven ability to adapt to changing priorities, handle multiple projects and meet deadlines; strong planning and project management skills
- outstanding communication skills in English and Chinese, and a professional demeanor
- immediate available highly regarded
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christina Lau at +852 3180 4934 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.