About Our Client
Our client is a leading retail and commercial bank in Hong Kong. To cope with business expansion, they are hiring a Head of Talent Acquisition to join as an additional HR team member.
About The Role
This role will lead a small team and own the talent acquisition and resourcing strategy, including employer branding, resource planning and future talent pipelining for internal colleagues and contractors. Key responsibilities include:
- Take responsibilitiy of senior hirings
- Contribute to the development of the people strategy, driving continuous improvement and ensuring the right culture moving forward
- Creation of an end to end talent acquisition strategy drawing on insights from talent and succession frameworks ensuring strategy exists to address critical skill gaps
- Ensure all recruitment activities and are underpinned by company values and leadership capabilities
- In partnership with client, recommend a tangible plan of action to increase diverse talent streams
To qualify, you will be:
- An inspirational leader with experience of leading people through change
- Ability to translate a vision into achievable goals and provide clear direction
- Strong track record of managing, influencing and motivating others across the organisation and at board level
- Successful track record of developing innovative talent acquisition and end-to-end talent planning strategies and plans to meet organisational objectives
- Demonstrate up-to-date working knowledge of current employment legislation, policies, practices and procedures
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christina Lau at +852 3180 4934 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.