Our client is a sizeable property investment corporation with commercial portfolio in Hong Kong. As the management is enchancing its property portfolio, they are looking for Head of Technical Services to join its building engineering team.
- Report to General Manager, you will lead a team of 5
- Enhance plant reliability ensuring no service interruption to customers;
- Establish and review the operations and maintenance policies,processes, work plans, contingency plans, disaster recovery plans, etc.;
- Determine, review and control the financial budget for every year;
- Ensure all corrective and preventive maintenance, fit-out works, etc. can be completed on schedule and within budget;
- Undertake resources management including manpower review, staff trainings and developments;
- Deliver the most optimized property solutions that enhance the business development of the company.
- Degree plus recognised relevant professional qualifications in real estate management, ideally MRICS, or equivalent in engineering, architecture, building survey, property management or a related discipline.
- Minimum 10 years' relevant working experience on behalf of a developer, owner or service provider
- A highly motivated and committed individual and team player
- Strategic as well as operational approach
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills, adaptability, highly independent and motivated
- Able to work under pressure and heavy workload in a sophisticated environment and deadline-driven environment
- Fluent in written and spoken English, including writing business reports and proposals, and delivering same to Board or other bodies as required
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.