About our Client
Our client is a renowned professional services in Hong Kong with an enviable record of success and they are now further expanding their operations and looking for a Head of Technology.
About the Role
Reporting to the CFO and managing a team of 12, you will provide technology vision and leadership, including spearheading the development of the overall company's IT strategic plan in collaboration with the management team. This position is also responsible for digital transformation strategic and tactical planning, as well as identifying, selecting, and deploying the appropriate technology resources that will support the company's goals and objectives. Responsibilities include directing all IT operations to meet the end user requirements, as well as, the support and maintenance of existing applications and development of new technical solutions. In addition, you will manage all information technology resources including personnel, budgets, network infrastructure, web presence, administrative systems, and CRM system.
The Successful Applicants
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of 15 years of diverse experience in multiple areas of technology
- Knowledge of infrastructure and applications and in depth knowledge of IT functions and systems.
- Strong software development lifecycle management background
- Strong knowledge of Oracle PeopleSoft and Microsoft Dynamics CRM Solutions
- Ability to organize and plan effectively to meet both short and long-range goals and objectives.
- Highly organized, with strong project management skills and the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Requires excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with peers, clients, vendors and IT management.
- Proven ability to lead and motivate others in accomplishing goals.
- Good command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.