Head of Treasury
About the Client
Our Client is a fast-growing green business with strong business performance and an aggressive growth plan. To support their business needs, they are now inviting a seasoned Head of Treasury to join their finance team in HK.
About the Role
Reporting to the CFO, you will help to establish and enhance the treasury division. You will manage all treasury activities including daily cash flow, forecasting, fund management and loan projects. You will monitor liquidity of the Group to ensure sufficient cash flow for operation and enhance yield from excess fund through treasury management. You will optimize treasury reporting and enhance compliance. You will help to maintain banking relationships. You will execute corporate funding projects. You will cooperate with investment teams to ensure satisfaction of conditions precedent and funds certainty for M&A projects.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- CPA/CFA Chartered
- 10 years+ experience in treasury management from sizeable corporations
- Familiar with banking products
- Strong at banking relationship management
- Mature, self-starter, able to cope with changes and work under pressure
- Strong communication, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.