Head of Treasury Settlement and Payment Operations (Bank)
- Treasury settlement
- Payment operations
- Team head position
About the company
Our client is a fast-growing retail bank in Hong Kong. Due to their recent expansion, they are now looking for high caliber for their Head of Treasury Settlement and Payment Operations.
About the role
Reporting to the Operations Head, you will a team and responsible for daily operation and settlement for Treasury Products such as FX, MM, Swift, Fixed Income and payment transactions. You are required to ensure the trade processing, operations and reconciliation of settlement are completed in a timely and accurate manner in accordance with banking guidelines. You will participate in handling the documents for interbank account opening, digital projects, policies review, workflow streamline and system enhancement projects as assigned. In addition, you have to suggest control measures and provide workflow training to team members in order to maximize operational efficiency.
The successful applicant
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Degree holder.
- Minimum 12-15 years of relevant experience in Treasury Operations and Payment Settlement with at least 5 years in managerial level.
- Excellent knowledge in Settlement and end-to-end operations process of Treasury and Payments Products is a must.
- Competence in handling onboarding process of interbank account opening and related digital projects.
- Good analytical mind, strong leadership and sound project management skill.
- Proficient in spoken and written Chinese, Putonghua and English.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.