Head of Treasury Settlement
*Leading treasury settlement
*Oversee end-to-end operations
About the company
Our client is a leading international retail banking group, with extensive branch network in Hong Kong. Due to their recent expansion, they are now looking for a Head of Treasury Settlement for their bank.
About the role
Reporting to the Operations Head, you will lead a team and responsible for overseeing daily operation of Treasury Product Settlement, such as FX, MM, Fixed Income and other derivatives transactions. You are required to ensure the trade processing, operation and settlement are completed in a timely and accurate manner in accordance with banking guidelines. You will manage budget, policies review, workflow streamline and system enhancement projects as assigned. In addition, you have to suggest control measures and provide new workflow training to team members in order to maximize operational efficiency.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- University Graduate or above.
- Minimum 8-10 years of relevant experience in Treasury Settlement in banks with at least 3 years in managerial level.
- Excellent knowledge in Settlement and Confirmation process of Treasury Products is a must.
- Good analytical mind, strong leadership and sound project management skill.
- Proficient in spoken and written Chinese, Putonghua and English.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Deputy Head position.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.