About the Client
Our client is a well established professional firm with numerous branches in Hong Kong. Due to continuous growth and projected further expansion, an opportunity now exists for a Head of UX to take responsibility for driving their digital business further.
About the Role
Reporting to the Director and managing a team of 5, you will lead a UX design team on designing innovative user experiences with a focus on constant learning and user testing to optimise the user experience. As an individual, you will work with technology team of developers and testers to build, optimise and test reusable UX experiences to ensure a competitive digital advantage for the company. Moreover, you will provide subject matter expertise to all relevant stakeholders including managing technical challenges and liaise with internal, external teams to ensure a timely and effective delivery with high user satisfaction.
- Degree-level qualification in Information Architecture, Interaction Design, or a related relevant field
- 7 years of experience working across digital channels, including fixed-web, tablet and mobile apps
- Experience working with retail or financial products and services would be nice to have, but is not required
- Solutions mind-set with significant experience of driving positive outcomes
- Stakeholder management skills with ability to build consensus
- Able to successfully prioritise projects according to their impact to the business and juggle the competing demands of multiple concurrent projects
- A team player, able to collaborate closely with Product Managers, other UX Researchers and Designers, Business Analysts, Technical Developers, etc
- Good command in Chinese or English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.