Head, Remittance and Treasury Settlement (Banking)
- Overall banking operations management
- Strong people management
- Attractive remuneration
About the company
Our client is a leading and well-established retail banking group with extensive branch network in Hong Kong. Due to their recent expansion, they are now looking for candidates for a Head, Remittance and Treasury Settlement position.
About the role
Reporting to the COO, you will lead a team in managing daily operation of all remittance and treasury settlement for the bank. You are a department leader to ensure all inward and outward transactions are properly recorded and managed in accordance with banking regulations. You will oversee the end-to-end operation procedures and suggest workflow streamline to enhance efficiency. You will actively participate in on-going system upgrade and digital transformation projects as assigned. In addition, you have to liaise with business, marketing and control teams on new product development and to implement quality monitoring controls in both retail and corporate banking.
The successful applicant
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Bachelor degree holder.
- Minimum 12 - 15 years of relevant experience in remittance and treasury settlement operations in banks with at least 6 years in managerial level.
- Excellent in remittance and treasury products with sound regulatory knowledge is essential.
- Good analytical mind, strong leadership and sound communications skills.
- Proficient in spoken and written Chinese, Putonghua and English.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Deputy Head position.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.