About the Client
Our client is a Prestigious Member's only clubhouse, they are now looking for a Head Sushi Chef who is passionate about hospitality to join their ever growing team.
About the role
Assisting the Executive Chef on staff retention and assisting in new staff recruitment, whilst providing coaching and training for Kitchen team, creating a positive and supportive work environment for all staff. You will require the ability to make food purchases based on recipes and guidelines of the Executive Chef. You will work hand in hand with other kitchen staff to ensure that food is served in a timely manner also monitoring all food quality meets the requirement of the restaurant. You, when required, will attend regular client meeting and proposes new ideas for menu review and partners to launch seasonal promotions and menus. You will ensure all kitchen operations are safe and all operating equipment are in immaculate working order.
- Possess at least 10-12 years of experience with at least 4 years of leadership experience in a high-end, Japanese restaurants
- Reasonable and well-communicated leader and team player
- Able to work with multicultural staff from different countries
- Creative and able to start new food concepts and menus
- Passionate about people management and coaching junior chefs
- Ability to communicate in English with patrons, employees and management in a professional manner
- Familiar with HACCP implementation
- Have the necessary computer skills for recipes and menu writing
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Belle Leung at +852 3180 4954 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.