About our Client
Our clinet is leading Chinese PE fund house. They are expanding their investment portfolio and looking for Investment Associate / VP to join their Deal team - Healthcare sector.
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of Healthcare, you will:
- Source new investment opportunties related to Healthcare industry
- Conduct deal execution such as deal analysis, due deiligence and valuation
- Post deal managament and exit managament and sugestions
- Particiapte in any ad hoc projects
The Succesful Applicant
- Bachelor or Master Degree or above with major in Pharmacy, Biochemistry, Finance, Economics or any other related disciplines. Member of CFA is highly preferred
- Minimum of 4 - 6 years' relevant healthcare research experience gained from private equity firm or consulting firm
- Excellent analytical and communication skills with strong desire to learn and succeed
- Sound knowledge and good understanding of healthcare industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - Mandarin and English
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Analyst
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Becky Ng at +852 3180 4954 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.