About the Client
Our client is the leading PE fund house, they are looking for VP candidate to join their Healthcare Investment team.
About the Role
- Exploring new potential investment opportunities in healthcare industry
- Conducting analysis, due diligence and evaluation, including but not limited to preparing investment reports, participate in business negotiations, delivery and other investment documentation
- Engaging in post-investment management to provide value-added services and manage project risks of existing portfolio
- Carrying out project management and exit suggestions to ensure operational efficiencies
- Assisting in any ad hoc projects as assigned
- Bachelor or Master Degree or above with major in Pharmacy, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Finance, Economics or any other related disciplines. Member of CFA is highly preferred
- Minimum of 7 years' relevant healthcare research experience gained from private equity firm or consulting firm
- Excellent analytical and communication skills with strong desire to learn and succeed
- Sound knowledge and good understanding of healthcare industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - Mandarin and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Becky Ng at +852 3180 4954 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.