About our client
Our client is a Hong Kong based market leader on audiology with multiple chapters across many districts. They provide well-recognized and comprehensive trainings under the curriculum of the British Society of Audiology for newcomers willing to specialize in the audiology field. They are currently inviting high-caliber individuals to join their teams and become a hearing aid technician/specialist.
About the role:
- Illicit relevant medical history and symptoms from patients with hearing impairment
- Perform specialized hearing tests to illicit relevant signs and hearing impairment
- Assist in diagnosis and investigation for the primary causes of hearing impairments
- Work closely with Audiologists to provide professional interventions and treatment options
- Provide tailor-made, on-going support to patients in need
- Provide education and hearing-aid customization according to patients' needs
The Successful Applicant:
- Diploma/Degree holder in disciplines related to clinical science and dental services
- Candidates with either clinical knowledge, clinical experience of any disciplines or sales experience in medical equipment/pharmaceuticals would be of advantage
- Candidates with experience in molding/customising medical equipments/consumables would be of advantage
- Excellent command of both written and spoken Chinese and English is a prerequisite of the position
- Excellent social skills, of clear-minded, energetic and amiable character
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Stanley Leung at +852 3180 4931 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.