About the Company
Our client is an international based airline operator that provides low-price scheduled air service in Asia. With the continuous growth of the business, they are now looking for a self-motivated and proactive Helpdesk Officer to join the fast expanding IT team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting to the Supervisor, you will provide a single-point-of-contact Help Desk services to end users from receiving IT related incidents and requests. Specifically, you will provide first line determination and resolution to resolve/fulfil end-users' IT incidents/service requests, perform technical support service of computer applications, hardware, software, networking, telecommunication systems and infrastructure IT support. You will also keep track of incident tickets updated, follow-up with relevant support teams/vendor in accordance to the defined SLA and prepare weekly & monthly report to team supervisor.
About the Candidate
- Diploma holder or above in Computer Studies, Information Technology or related discipline
- 1-3 years of experience gained from IT service provider in IT/telecom industry
- CCNA/CCNP/MCP/MCSE certificated holders is advantageous
- Understanding of Window / Office365 / LAN / WAN, TCP/IP networking is essential
- Self-motivated, proactive and customer focus attitude
- Able to work independently and cooperate with other parties
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese language (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Fresh graduate is welcome and will be considered as Assistant Officer
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Teresa Chan at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.