About the Client:
Our client is an established Supply Chain Service provider with a need to hire a Helpdesk Support Officer, responsible for infrastructure and helpdesk support within the team in Hong Kong.
About the Role:
Reporting to the IT Manager, you will provide 1st and 2nd end-user support. You will coordinate the setup, installation and management of Desktop PCs, laptops and computer equipment. You will respond to user requests and work with internal & external business partners to resolve problems. You will coordinate with vendors for equipment procurement, requirement, maintenance and support.
The Successful Applicant:
- Higher Diploma in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
- 2 years of experience in end-user and technical support.
- Good knowledge in Windows desktop, domain administration, email system, software deployment & antivirus systems.
- Global work exposure is a plus.
- Good English and Chinese.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Hans Hui at +852 3180 4945 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.