About our Client
Our client is a health care MNC and currently hiring a fast paced and dynamic individuial to join as Human Resource Assistant who will have a focus on all rounded HR and office admin duties for the business.
About the Role
- Responsible for talent acquisition support process for assigned positions
- Responsible for full spectrum of C&B matters, including payroll caculation, benefits enrollment, reporting and support the annual exercises
- Design and organizing staff wellness activities, CSR activities
- Overseeing the office admin duities including procurement, facilities management
- Participate in any ad hoc projects
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With minimum 2 years-experience as a position of HR Generalist
- Good stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills.
- Good command in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christy Cheng at +852 3180 4946 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.