About Our Client
A Hong Kong listed construction company, with business presence in Hong Kong and China, is looking for a Human Resources & Administration Manager to manage the team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
While reporting to the Chief Operations Officer (COO), you will:
- Lead a team of 10 and manage all-round HR & Office Administrative duties such as recruitment, C&B, payroll and facilities management
- Provide constructive HR insights to C-suite management and business head in Hong Kong
- Conduct review on existing HR procedures and policies to ensure they are compliance with employment-related ordinance
- Assist in ad hoc assignment if required
The Successful Candidate
- Bachelor degree holder in Business, Human Resources or related discipline
- With 10+ years' of Human Resources generalist experience, ideally from construction/ building materials industry
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong relationship building with all level of staff
- Good command of English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kobe Lo at +852 3180 4948 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.