About The Client
Our client is a very stable cryptocurrency trading platform with global presence. To cope with business expansion, they are hiring a HR & Admin Manager with 5-10 years relevant experience to join their APAC hub based in Hong Kong. Fluency in Mandarin would be required for this role, and immediate available candidates highly regarded.
About The Role
Reporting into the HR Director based in Beijing, you will:
- partner with business stakeholders to ensure HR initiatives and policies are integrated, implemented and maintained, and review HR guidelines and workflows as required
- be responsible for daily HR matters including recruitment, compensation & benefits, staff relations, on-off boarding and also staff development
- ensure compliance and local legislation standards are met
- be responsible for office administration within the small and growing office
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- degree-educated in HR or relevant disciplines
- 5-10 years of relevant HR generalist and/or office administration experience, preferably from financial services / fintech sector
- proficient in Microsoft office
- familiar with local labour ordinance
- fluency in both spoken and written Mandarin and English
- immediate available candidates highly regarded
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christina Lau at +852 3180 4934 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.