About our Client
One of Asia's leading company specializing in sourcing for both hard and soft goods. With an ambitious expansion plan in place, they are now seeking for a passionate individual to join them as the HR & Administrative Manager.
About the Role
Reporting to the CFO and COO and leading a team of 6, you will take lead in the management of full range of HR activities including but not limited to recruitment, manpower planning, talent management, performance management, C&B and payroll. Moreover, you will also ensure the well-being of daily office operations by ensuring all administrative duties is carried out with accuracy and efficiency. In addition, ad hoc duties will be required upon request.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree holder in HR Management or relevant discipline
- A minimum 8 years of hands on HR & Administrative experience with 5 years in a supervisory level is preferred
- APAC experience will be an advantage
- Prior exposure within the Sourcing / Supply Chain industry will be an advantage
- Able to multi task and meet tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Xavier Tam at +852 3180 4920 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.