- About Our Client
Our client is a well-established property investor based in Hong Kong. They are currently looking for an HR & Administration Officer with 2+ years relevant experience from sizeable companies to join as part of the team.
About The Role
- Support with full HR services, including recruitment, compensation & benefits, learning & development, employee relations etc
- Manage office administration, including inventory controlling, office hygiene monitoring & maintenance, documents delivery arrangement etc
- Assist in various employee communications and enquiries
- Maintain HR-related records, such as headcount summary, staff movement record, staff personal record, in a timely and accurate manner
- Support with ad hoc projects as assigned
- Degree holder in HRM/ Business Administration or related discipline
- Minimum 2 years of relevant HR / Administration experience, preferably from sizeable MNCs
- A good team player, proactive, with strong multi-tasking skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese required for this role
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Rose Law at +852 3180 4957 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.