About our Client
Our client is a Chinese-funded manufacturing company based in Hong Kong. They are now seeking for a HR Assistant to support with their daily operations.
About our Role
- Assist the HR team to handle the full spectrum of HR functions, including but not limited to recruitment, payroll processing, employee compensation & benefits, and related administrative duties.
- Ensure accurate and timely process on payroll processing and others HR administration such as attendance and leave management, tax returns, insurance and medical renewal
- Handle full-cycle recruitment process for front-line and back office positions from posting job advertisements, screening resumes, shortlisting candidates, arranging interviews, making offer etc.
- Manage and maintain accurate staff information and records in HRIS;
- Prepare monthly statistical analysis and regular reports
The Successful Candidate
- Degree of Human Resources Management or other related discipline
- Willing to learn and good team player
- Experience in related working experience is a plus
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Immediate available is preferred
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Aylie Lai at +852 3180 4970 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.