About the Company
Our client is a well-known financial services organization with a name synonymous with success. An opportunity now exists for an HR Officer to work with the fast expanding team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting to the HR Manager, you will assist in all round HR functions and duties including Recruitment and Selection, Compensation & Benefits etc. You will also assist in employee functions and housekeeping of HR records. Last but not least, you will provide clerical support and other ad-hoc duties as required.
- Bachelor degree holder in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- At least 1 year of HR experience in an all rounded HR Generalist role, preferably experience gained in financial services and sizeable companies
- Strong analytical skills, multi-tasking ability, well-organized and flexible to work in fast-paced environments
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patricia Tang at +852 3180 4924 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.