About Our Client
Our client is a financial services company with a global presence. They are now seeking for an HR Assistant to support with their daily operations in the HR team.
About Our Role
- Assist in day-to-day Human Resources operations including but not limited to recruitment, compensation & benefits, leave management, payroll, MPF, tax return, working injury & etc.
- Prepare various HR reports for management review;
- Maintain employee data in HRIS and ensure all records are up-to-date and accurate;
- Ensure all HR guidelines and policies are in compliance with legal requirement;
- Maintain and update HR system and filing system accurately and effectively;
- Manage staff attendance record and leave application;
- Perform any ad-hoc duties as assigned.
The Successful Candidate
- Diploma or above in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- At least 2 years all rounded HR and administration experience preferred
- Experience of using MRC/ Workday system is highly preferred
- Positive attitude and willing to explore learning opportunities
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Good computer knowledge in MS Office applications
- Immediately available is preferred
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Aylie Lai at +852 3180 4970 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.