About our Client
Our client is a leading services provider in Hong Kong. They are currently seeking for an agile HR Business Partner to provide advisory on HR initiatives in alignment to key business objectives.
About the Role
- Provide full spectrum of HR services to designated business units including but not limited to recruitment, rewards management, performance management and staff cases handling
- Work closely with the senior management for implementing HR initiatives including manpower planning and recruitment strategies
- Develop compelling communication strategies and direction to all employees, which reinforce the strategic direction of the company to maintain productive, passionate, and collaborative company culture across the Business
- Provide HR services based on corporate policies & procedures to the designated departments
- Assist in any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
The Successful Candidate
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With minium 5-7 years of experience in full spectrum of HR work from sizable companies
- Experience with stakeholder management
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christy Cheng at +852 3180 4946 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.