About our Client
Our client is an Education Organisation in Hong Kong. They are currently hiring a HR Business Partner role who focuses on Account Servicing for designated business units.
About the Role
- Act as a Business Partner to manage with the workforce planning, talent selection, performance management, staff engagement, employee development and talent succession management
- Provide professional advice to line managers for staff cases handling and assit with organizational structure and salary review for accommodate the organisation growth
- Drafting proposal for recommendation sharing to senior management
- Responsible for annual salary review exercise for upholding market competitiveness and staff retention, taking into account for costing calculations and analysis
The Successul Candidate
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With minimum of 7 years-experience in Human Resource and preferably from a sizable firm
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills
- Good command in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christy Cheng at +852 3180 4946 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.