About Our Client
Our client is a Chinese asset management firm, currently looking for a high calibre HR Business Partner to assist The Equities Department. The role requires solid generalist with excellent people management skills.
About The Role
Reporting to the Head of Equities, you will be responsible for the following:
- Work closely with line management and provide HR guidance to the designated equities department
- Review and refine HR Policy on a timely basis
- Provide support and advice on all people related matters.
- Design, deliver and evaluate training as required.
- Monitor and report on workforce and succession planning.
- Assist in ad hoc project as assigned.
The successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources or related discipline
- 4 years or above of relevant HR Generalist experience preferred
- Experience in Financial Sector a plus
- Sound knowledge of labour legislation
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of resilience, personal integrity and commitment to deliver
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills with both Chinese and English.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Tessa Chan at +852 3180 4950 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.