About The Client
Our client is a full-serviced commercial bank in Hong Kong. As part of business expansion, they are hiring multiple HRBP headcounts for their HR team overseeing different portfolios across global markets, corporate banking and/or mid-back office functions. They are targeting candidates with 8+ years of HR Business Partner and Recruitment experience acquired from sizeable banks to join as part of the agile and dynamic team!
About The Role
The HR Business Partner will be responsible for:
- Providing 1st line HR business partnering support for the designated business portfolio
- Full recruitment process accountability including coaching line managers on best practice and process to secure the best candidate in the market
- Closely align with business leaders to manage the performance of the workforce by closely monitoring performance reviews, probation reviews, exit interview
- Ad hoc HR projects as assigned
- Degree holder in Human Resources or relevant disciplines
- 8+ years of HR Business Partner and recruitment experience
- Proven track record operating in HR within banking sector
- Impeccable professionalism and stakholdermanagement skills
- Able to work to tight deadlines and prioritise
- Tech savvy, with experience using various HRIS and advanced excel skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin a plus)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christina Lau at +852 3180 4934 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.