About our Client
Our client is an industry leading organization with significant business stakes across Asia. Due to recent changes, they are now seeking for a high caliber individual to join them as Human Resources Manager.
About the Role
The incumbent will report directly to the HR Director (Business Partner) while taking a key role in providing strategic HR solutions to different business units within the organization. It is important to support changes of business by implementing effective HR strategies in relation to staff development, performance management, transformation, succession planning and organizational structure. Moreover, it is crucial to ensure the HR initiatives are effectively communicated and delivered while understanding stakeholder needs. Furthermore, you will be responsible for regular review of HR policies and provide HR reports for management review.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in HR Management or relevant discipline
- A minimum 10 - 12 years of HR management experience gained from sizable organizations
- True business partnering exposure
- Experience in organizational change and transformation
- Independent, analytical with strong business acumen
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Xavier Tam at +852 3180 4920 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.