About our Client
Our client is a leading property management company with business operations spanning across Asia Pacific. Due to recent transformations, they are now seeking for a high caliber individual to join them as the HR Manager.
About the Role
Reporting the Senior HR Manager and receiving support from the shared services team, you will act as a HR partner and establish strong relationship across departments while managing day to day HR matters including but not limited to recruitment, manpower planning, staff engagement, employee relation and employer branding. Moreover, you will work closely with the Talent Development team and ensure the talent pipeline is aligned with business growth. Furthermore, you will maintain up to date market trend and instil best HR market practice.
- Degree holder in Business Administration or HR Management is preferred
- A minimum 6 - 8 years of solid all rounded HR management experience gained from a fast moving and or sizeable organizations is preferred
- Strong stakeholder management ability and interpersonal skills
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Self motivated, result driven and target oriented with strong business sense
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Xavier Tam at +852 3180 4920 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.