Our client is a leading global beauty company offering total solutions to its customers around the world. Due to recent expansions, they are now seeking for a dynamic individual to join them as the HR Business Partner.
Reporting to the Head of HR, you will be responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units. You will act as an employee champion and change agent. The role assesses and anticipates HR-related needs while formulating partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organization. You will maintain an effective level of business literacy about the business unit's financial position, short and long term plans, culture and competition.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in HR Management or relevant discipline is preferred
- A minimum 6 - 8 years of hands business partnering experience gained from a sizable organization is preferred
- Proven track record of success in delivering change and transformation
- Strong business acumen and numerically sensitive
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently and meet tight deadlines
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chines
- Strong user in MS Office
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Xavier Tam at +852 3180 4920 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.