About the client:
Our client is a sizeable banking group in Hong Kong. Due to the recent expansion, they are now looking for a L&D Manager with 5+ years relevant experience (from financial services sector) to for their HR team
About the role
- Responsible for all rounded HR functions including reporting, staffing & recruitment, staff development, performance management and employee relations
- Derive HR initiatives and HR projects in enhancing performances, headcount forecasting and budgeting, C&B, learning and development, employee engagement activities etc
- Handle end to end recruitment process ranging from sourcing, interview, offering and onboarding.
- Collaborate with colleagues in the human resources department to develop policies, programs, and solutions
- Be the contact person with divisional head to review and update HR policies
- Degree holder with 6-8 years relevant experience, preferably in Financial Institutions.
- Experienced business partner with strong generalist background.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills is essential.
- Passionate in HR and people management
- Diploma or above, full certificate in HKDSE/HKCEE
- At least 3 years secretarial experience, preferably in Financial Institutions.
- Proficiency is MS Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint) and Chinese word processing.
- Good command of spoken & written English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Self-motivated, mature, detail oriented.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Rose Law at +852 3180 4957 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.