About the role
- Driving rewards survey
- Manage specific projects including; designing new structures to incentivise and reward performance, equal pay reviews, pay benchmarking to identify target rates and market premia, and equality proofing pay policies.
- Advise on changes to reward policies
- Adapt policies in line with employment legislation changes
- Implement and manage bonus and reward policies
- University graduate in Human Resources Management, Business or related discipline
- Minimum 2years' solid HR/C&B experience from consulting businesses, or corporate MNCs
- Good commercial acumen and aware of the challenges in managing a complex and challenging client group
- Strong analytical skills and ability to manipulate and interpret data effectively
- Strong project management skills
- Able to work under pressure and in a rapidly changing environment;
- Fluency in English and Chinese is a must
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Rose Law at +852 3180 4957 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.