About the Company
Our client is a renowned international F&B group with an extensive business portfolio in Hong Kong. Due to the continuous business expansion plan, they are now looking for a HR Consultant to join the fast expanding team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting to the HR Manager, you will execute end-to-end recruitment cycle from job posting, screening resumes, arranging and conducting interviews. You will also conduct job fairs, recruitment day and outdoor recruitment activities such as campus recruitment, internship and trainee programme. Last but not least, you will plan and implement recruitment marketing and employer brand building initiatives.
- Diploma in Human Resources Management or related discipline
- At least 4 years of recruitment experience, solid experience in Food & Beverages industry is preferable
- Team player, goal-oriented, proactive and can work under pressure
- Strong communication, problem solving and good interpersonal skills
- Complete fluency in English and Chinese is a pre-requisite
- Immediate available is highly preferred
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patricia Tang at +852 3180 4924 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.