About The Client
Our client is a leading mega conglomerate in Hong Kong. As part of business transformation, they are hiring a seasoned and forward-thinking HR Director to lead upcoming transformation projects and business restructuring exercise.
About The Role
Reporting into the Group Chief HR Officer, you will be/have:
-Lead a sizeable team and manage complex HR Transformation programmes; from the design, development and implementation of new employee experience, HR operating model and digital HR solutions
- Understand analysis of the as-is and to-be HR processes
- Define future state digital HR ecosystems of technologies (HCM/Experience platforms/ AI solutions) with the associated roadmap
- Support internal clients to achieve HR/talent strategy adopting latest HR technology solutions
- Bring functional expertise and market insights into the business (talent acquisition, workforce planning, total rewards, learning, etc.)
To qualify, you will be/have:
- A degree holder in Business, Human Resources, Psychology or relevant discipline
- Wealth of HR expertise in the delivery of HR transformation projects; across the domain of Talent Management, Succession, HR Transformation, Compensation, Employee Engagement, Restructuring, Labour Relations and Talent Acquisition
- Proven HR Leader with an entrepreneurial mindset and passion working within a fast-moving, innovative and technology-oriented work environment, and someone who's business driven, a strategic thinker but also hands on with a view as to what works and is practical
- Prior industry experience with HR Consultancy firms a definite advantage, alongside all round HR expertise acquired from sizeable fortune 500 companies
- Proficient in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christina Lau at +852 3180 4934 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.