ABOUT OUR CLIENT:
Our client is a reputable multinational business with a strong presense in China and Hong Kong. The business itself has been undergoing tremendous growth in recent years and at such they are hoping to bring in a seasoned HR Director to oversee their operation across the Greater China region.
Reporting to the regional HQ, your role will include:
* Responsible for the full implementation in China's regional HR strategy, both in operational and HR business partnering aspects with close collaboration with all of the HR teams and with support and guidance of the HR Centers Of Excellence (COE)
* General HR Management for mainland China & Hong Kong HR Operations
* Management of HR reporting and legal compliance for all China HR related legal activities
* Responsible for budgeting for headcounts, salaries and associated people costs
* Drive alignment of HR policies and practices across different entities
* Sustainable Staffing Plan, develop and implement optimal sourcing practices to ensure business continuity
* Identify motivators and drivers and propose retention solutions for key high potential individuals
* Ensure all local aspects of expat management
* Driving Performance
* Drive performance management and global reward programs implementation in the region.
* Identify the need and drive analysis and approval process for any local compensation, benefits and perk programs
* Ensure parity with market via benchmarking and define positioning of compensation on basis of local market movements and demand supply dynamics
* Ensure implementation of the People Management programs in China
* Responsible for identifying and driving country specific people development initiatives in line with the business needs
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE:
* Bachelor degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field (or four-year degree with equivalent experience)
* 10+ years overall HR experience, demonstrated ability to lead/manage multiple projects and teams, experience in managing Human Resources activity on Director+ level; Candidates coming from a highly commercial environment (FMCG, Retail etc) would be advantageous
* Proven track record establishing systems and process for a fast growing company with complex organization
* Hands-on and has a "can-do" attitude to deliver flawless HR services and support.
* Demonstrated ability to manage an outside vendor including shifting work to the vendors (e.g. medical data management to medical providers, payroll calculation to outside vendor)
* Ability to motivate and develop a team
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Calvin Lam at +852 3180 4932 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.