About The Client
Our client is a logistics company with a global presence. They are currently looking for an HR Officer to support the mass recruitment needs in Hong Kong.
About The Role
As the HR Officer, you will report directly to the Senior Talent Acquisition Manager, and play a key role on recruitment-related activities:
- Take responsibility to full-cycle recruitment
- Manage on-boarding and off-boarding of employees
- Support the HR and Operations team with general administration and coordination on a daily basis
- Working at a fast pace, and being able to thrive in that environment
- Conduct orientations to the new employees
- Handling candidate and employee data efficiently and correctly, ensuring the recruitment & HR systems are always up to date.
- Playing a pivotal role in ensuring candidates have a positive experience where they are well informed and supported
The Successful Candidates
- Degree hold in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- At least 3 years of working experience in HR recruitment field
- A good team player and detail-minded
- Good command of spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Working experience in MNC is preferred
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Aylie Lai at +852 3180 4970 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.