About Our Client:
Our client is a sizable services provider company with business across the globle. To cope with further business growth, they are currently hiring an Temporary HR Executive to join the HR team.
About The Role
- Maintain employee data and ensure data accuracy and integrity
- Coordinate with different departments on staff movement, on and off-boarding processes
- Support t herecruitment team for hirings matters
- Prepare regular reports for the management's review;
- Assist in ad hoc HR projects.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Human Resources or relevant qualifications with a minimum of 3 years experience from sizeable companies, preferably from an MNC environment;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent data entry skills and attention to detail;
- Proactive, collaborative, multitasking skills and a quick learner;
- Proficiency in MS Office; good command of written and spoken English, Chinese and Mandarin;
- Immediately available is an advantage.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christy Cheng at +852 3180 4946 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.