About our Client
Our client is a multinational sourcing office. To cope with the ongoing business expansion and strategy, they are currently hiring a HR Executive to join their HR Team. The position serves as a business partner for human resource-related issues.
About the Role
- Report to the HR Manager
- Be responsible for end-to-end talent acquisition process for assigned positions
- Provide professional advice to line managers and other HR team members on employee issues and counsel employees in relation, enhance the business culture to increase staff engagement to conditions of employment
- As a Business Partner position to build a solid relationship with the line managers in different departments to understand their needs, requirements, budget, manpower planning
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of HR related experience, preferably from sizable companies
- Collaboration and problem-solving, ability to build partnerships with internal stakeholders and external partners
- Strategic thinking, independent, responsive and strong interpersonal skills
- Good command in both spoken and written English, Chinese, and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christy Cheng at +852 3180 4946 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.