About The Client
Our client is one of the rapidly expanding start-up IT/ Ecommerce companies. With its continuous expansion, they are currently seeking an HR generalist to join their team to support on daily HR activities.
About The Role
- Participate in full spectrum of HR functions including recruitment & selection, on-off boarding, payroll management, benefits administration, employee relation etc
- Coordinate the new employee orientation process including paperwork, benefits package, internal communications, first day orientations.
- Manage 360 recruitment processes of full-time headcounts
- Prepare HR documentation such as contracts, contract changes and job references as well as reports and analyses
- Handle HR administrative work, such as MPF registration, taxation, medical insurance enrollment, employee record management, annual employer tax return
- Assist in handle ad-hoc HR related projects or assignments
The Successful Candidate
- A degree holder in Human Resources Management, or other related disciplines
- At least 4 years working experience in HR field, regional experience in TMT industries highly preferred
- Self-driven and a good team player
- Strong communication skills and able to work under a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and relevant compliance requirements. Experience in handling work visa applications will be a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Immediate available candidates will be an advantage
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Aylie Lai at +852 3180 4970 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.