About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's most trusted international life insurance brokers. Currently they're looking for a Human Resource Manager with at least 5 years relevant experience to join their team.
About The Role
- Prepare paperwork, schedule, and facilitate smooth new hire onboarding process, coordinating with cross-functional departments to deliver an exceptional first-day experience
- Handle all administrative tasks for onboarding, new hire orientation, and interview process
- Provide an effective and dedicated HR advisory service to employees in relation to absence and health issues, conduct and capability, grievance matters, organizational change, and all other employee-relations matters
- Responsible for all round HR function, including; tracking vacation/sick pay, importing expense reimbursements, inputting exceptions, hourly employee validations, and benefit changes
- Assist in the communication, interpretation, and upkeep of employee handbook, employee directory, and organizational chart, and contributes to the development of policies
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience, Banks or Financial services industry preferred
- Well-versed understanding on HK Employment Ordinance
- Good team player and willing to work under pressure;
- Detailed-oriented and resourceful mindset
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Good command of English, Cantonese, Mandarin is a plus
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Rose Law at +852 3180 4957 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.