About Our Client
Our client is a fast growing Chinese logistics firm. They are now looking for a HR Generalist to support with their all-rounded HR functions.
About Our Role
- Perform full spectrum of HR functions including but not limited to recruitment & selection, compensation & benefits
- Manage full cycle of recruitment process including job advertisement posting, candidate selection, package proposing, new join formalities handling and on board arrangement
- maintain accurate and updated data in HR system
- prepare regular and ad hoc HR reports and analysis
- monitor the execution of company policies and procedures and ensure compliance with statutory requirements
The Successful Candidate
- Bachelor degree of Human Resources Management or other related discipline
- 3 years' HR generalist experience, preferably gained from multi-national company or labour intensive company
- Well versed in employment related legal regulations and requirements
- Good command of spoken and written Chinese and English
- Stable employment track record is highly preferred
- Immediate available is preferred
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Aylie Lai at +852 3180 4970 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.