About our Client
Our client is a fast moving and high growth potential organization headquartered in Hong Kong. Due to upcoming expansion plans, they are currently seeking for a high caliber individual to join them as the HR Business Partner.
About the Role
You will report to a Senior HR Manager while having support from a small team in overseeing a wide array of HR matters including but not limited to recruitment, C&B, staff engagement, manpower planning and organization structure design arising from the designated business portfolio. It is crucial to maintain a strong relationship with key business stakeholders while understanding their HR needs and implementing effective initiatives in accordance. Moreover, you will act as a ambassador to promote the core values within the organization and ensuring the well being of employees. The development and grooming of talent will also be an important factor in the success of business efficiency. Last but not least, it is a must to maintain an up to date knowledge of market trends and practice.
The Successful Applicant
- A minimum of 10 years of relevant working experience as human resources in the business partnering capacity, preferably from retail, FMCG or large conglomerates
- Strong business acumen and numerically sound
- Passion in connecting and developing people
- Able to multi task, work in a fast-paced environment and flexible to changes from business stakeholders
- Love challenges, self-motivated / self-starter, agile and outgoing
- Able to communicate effectively with people across all levels
- Proficient in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Xavier Tam at +852 3180 4920 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.