About our Client
Our client is a well-known hospitality group and due to recent expansions, they are now seeking for a dynamic and passionate individual to join them as the Human Resources Manager.
About the Role
- Report to the Senior HR Manager
- Provide strategic HR advices
- Responsible for all rounded HR Services including but not limited to manpower planning, talent acquisition, employee rewards, performance management, talent management and staff relations
- Stakeholder management for the business
- Maintain productive, passionate and cooperative company culture across different business functions
- Assist in any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
The Successful Candidate
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With 8-10 years of experience in full the spectrum of HR work, preferably from Banking and Finance industry
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Good command in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Xavier Tam at +852 3180 4920 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.