About our Client
Our client is a well-known Education Group headquartered in Hong Kong. To cope with their expansion, they are currently seeking for a agile and dynamic Human Resources Manager to join their team and oversee the HR Department.
About the Role
- Act as a Business Partner to manage with the workforce planning, talent selection, performance management, staff engagement, employee development and talent succession management
- Provide HR services based on corporate policies & procedures to designated business functions
Maintain strong relationship with key stakeholders
Maintain productive, passionate and cooperative company culture across all levels of staff
- Assist in any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
The Successful Candidate
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With 8-10 years of experience infull spectrum of HR work, preferably from sizable compoany
- Experience with stakeholder management skillsets
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Good command in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christy Cheng at +852 3180 4946 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.