About our Client
Our client is a sizable corporation in Hong Kong, currently hiring a dynamic and fast-paced Human Resources Manager for their HR Engagement team.
About the Role
- Report to the Head of People Engagement
- Responsible for design, research and drive the staff engagement survey
- Prepare analysis to the survey result, presentation and insight sharing to the senior management
- Build and maintain employee relations and strong communication network
- Organize corporate employee engagement program, including staff parties, townhall meetings, recreational activities
- Budget control and evaluate effectiveness to the employee activities
The Successful Candidate
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With 7 years of experience from sizable companies, with solid experience in employee engagement and events planning
- Experience with HR Solutions in Consultancy Firm will be a big plus
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Good command in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christy Cheng at +852 3180 4946 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.